Monday, January 17, 2011

Where? And Why?

I'm not a spiritual person.

I like to read the common signs which I see in the road and elsewhere in order to figure out how to live so I thought I would write that here. These signs are almost always installed to help people live a safe life. "Stop." "Go." "Caution." "Objects appear smaller in rear view mirror than they are in real life." "Adjust your own oxygen mask before helping others."

I think this is because I crave safety.

I love to walk.

I love to go for long walks.

And if people see someone doing this they think you're crazy. It's ok to do this if dressed appropriately and if looking like you know where you are heading and which way you will return. Wandering is not permitted in this world. So I'm going to start reading the signs about how to stay on the correct path in order to understand better where and maybe why I've strayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment